Kristal Andrew of Getting Cricky is hosting a Link Up Love Party! It is a great way to get to know other bloggers and find inspiration! I would love it if you joined in too! Go to K Andrew's blog for the details so you can link up and share one of your favorite projects!!!
One of my favorite projects is this layout I made about my visit to St. Lucia. This was one of the first projects I put up on my blog. Here is the original post if you are interested in seeing the materials used. We are also supposed to mention one thing we are thankful for. I am very thankful for my family and friends who are there for me no matter what. I love you guys!!!
I also want to share some exciting news! I received the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from Kaitlin at Cupcakes and Cards. Thank you Kaitlin!!! She is so so so sweet and she is super talented! I was amazed when I saw her cupcakes and read that she is only 16 years old! Make sure to check out her blog. She is just getting started and I am sure she would love some new followers.
Here are the rules for the award :
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.
Here are my 7 random facts:
1) I work full-time as a Financial Analyst at a Fortune 500 company.
2) I love sleeping in - I have been known to sleep in until 1 pm on the weekend. :)
3) I saw Super 8 and XMEN: First Class this past weekend! Both were terrific, but XMEN was AWESOME!!!
4) I love Pottery Barn!!!
5) I love the Cookie Monster!!!
6) I really want a new die-cutting machine that can cut intricate designs better than my Cricut - I am looking at the E-craft, Silhouette, and the Black Cat Lynx.
7) Roller coasters rock!!!
I am passing this award on to the first 8 people that comment on this post! Those that leave comments are the sweetest crafters. I so appreciate you (you know who you are, you probably commented on some one's blog today)! ;)