Friday, July 27, 2012

Digi Die Cuts - SVG Freebies Galore!!!!

So I might be living in the dark ages, but I just discovered Digi Die Cuts - they sell very beautiful SVGs for use with your die-cutting machine.  They have a new freebie each week!  This week's freebie is this super cute ribbon:


There are 10 (yes 10!!!) other freebies available!  If you haven't already, go grab these!  Check out their store for other SVGs available for a small fee - well worth the price!  I like that you pay for the individual SVGs versus having to buy a whole collection when all you may want is one of the SVGs in the collection.

Here is a link to the freebies!  Enjoy!

Also, please stop by and "Like" my new Facebook page.  Say hi and share a link to your FB page/blog too.  I would love to see what you are working on!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment