Friday, August 10, 2012

Delight in The Little Things!

Today I created a fun, vintage inspired, card for the Ippity Challenge!  The challenge is to use any Itty Bitty Stamp Set!  I have many of these sets and have been anxious to put them to use!  Love this baby carriage and the sentiment is just the sweetest!  This Itty Bitty Stamp Set is called "Delight in The Little Things" by Simple Stories.


Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! and DCWV
Patterned Paper: Recollections and Simple Stories
Twine: The Twinery
Pearls: Creative Charms
Circle Die: Sizzix
Flower: Unknown (Found a pack of them in a clearance bin at Michaels!)
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink & Stampin' Up!
Paint: Jenni Bowlin/Ranger Paint Dabber

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway!  It ends this Saturday at Midnight CST!  See giveaway post HERE.




Happy Friday! 
Mel

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the papers and the distressed look!! What a fabulous card!! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think to make this card accuracy is required which you have done it with so perfection! Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation. I really love that baby carriage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY Beautiful card!!! so glad you played along with the Ippity challenge!!

    ReplyDelete