Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Shadow Box is Now Displayed in My Entry Way!

I had so much fun making my Spring "Welcome" shadow box (details HERE).  I absolutely love how the tree turned out and can't wait to make other backgrounds when the seasons change.  I was so excited to hang this shadow box on the wall.  I kept asking my husband when he would hang it that I think he thinks I am crazy!  :)  Unfortunately, I didn't win the SVGCuts challenge I entered this into, but I will certainly treasure this shadow box for many years to come!



Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. His work was magnificent!
    Congratulations !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so nice in your entry way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. That is so wonderful. I would love to hang some that awesome in my house!! So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shadow box. Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Becki! All of the entries were fabulous, I was intimidated to enter too. I am glad I did though. Amy posted my project on her blog which was really nice of her. She is the sweetest. Thanks for following me! If you ever start a blog, you will have to let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute!! I love how "welcome" is sitting on top of the fence. I realize I had forgotten to follow you when I left that last post so thank you for coming by my blog. TTYL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This looks amazing! I love it! I really need to get a jump on things and start making stuff to hang in my new house, we've been here for 3 months now.... I don't know that I have the patience to make something this detailed though. Great Job!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet comments you left! I'll be coming back here often to see all the cute stuff you're making!

    ReplyDelete