For my project I decided to make a 10x10 shadow box. My inspiration was the motivational quote I used (word art/digital stamp by Raindrop Echo Designs). This quote seemed appropriate for all ages including residents at a nursing home. I enjoyed every minute of making this!!! When you are making something for a wonderful cause as this, the inspiration just doesn't stop! I like the end result and I am sure the recipient will too! I might have to make one for my craft room too! :)
Other Materials: Ribbon by American Crafts and Celebrate It; Used Cricut and SCAL to cut flower SVG by Images by Heather M and frame SVG by SVGCuts; Tim Holtz inks and paper distresser,Vintage brad and Gradient Gem stickers by Creative Charms, Glitter by Martha Stewart Crafts; Shadow box frame by Collector's Museum
These our the generous sponsors for our blog hop and what they are giving away for PRIZES!!!
- Patsy from the Prairie Bird Boutique http://www.etsy.com/shop/prairiebirdboutique- Your choice of one bundle of Shabby Crinkle Ribbon
- Babbette from The Kraft Outlet http://www.kraftoutlet.com/store/Default.asp- The Kraft Outlet has generously donated their “Inspiration Play Pack”; This is a collection of The Kraft Outlet's top selling items valued at over $45. The play pack comes with 10 yards each of the red and brown baker’s twine, an assortment of 50 of the plain and grungy tags, an 8 sheet assortment of their cardstock and text weight papers, an 8 envelope assortment, one sheet of Kraft labels, a set of their vintage dictionary pages, 1 yard of black twill tape and a CD full of 100 graphics and backgrounds.
- In addition the Kraft Outlet is offering 10% off all purchases made during the ENTIRE month of July. All you need to do is enter the code JULY10 at checkout.
- The grand prize for the blog hop is a Gypsy, donated by Stephanie. In order to qualify for the grand prize you must leave a comment on each of the designers blogs. At the end of the hop please return back to the Whimsical Wednesday Blog to leave a comment saying that you finished the hop and left a comment under all our post. The blog hop will run through Sunday and end at Midnight.
Here is the full blog hop line-up in case you get lost along the way:
1. Whimsical Challenge Blog: http://whimsicalwednesdays.blogspot.com/
2. Stephanie: http://www.alwayscrafting.com/
3. Star: http://starspaperpassion.blogspot.com/
4. Jessica: http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/
5. Shelly: http://cardsbyshelly.blogspot.com/
6. Chloe: http://chloeandherclipons.blogspot.com/
7. Amber: http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/
8. Melanie: http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com/
9. Faith-Abigail: http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/
10. Cindy: http://cindybcreations.blogspot.com/
11. Joni: http://justcounting.blogspot.com/
12. GiGi: http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/
13. Amber: http://stayingcrafty.blogspot.com/
14. Carlene: http://misspinkcricut.blogspot.com/
15. Karen: http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com/
16. Glora: http://glorascrafts.blogspot.com/
17. Nanne: http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
18. Cathryn: http://inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com/
19. Whimsical Wednesday: http://whimsicalwednesdays.blogspot.com/