Hi everyone! I am so excited to be a part of such a wonderful blog hop! We have loads of holiday inspiration for you! You should have arrived from Becki's blog. If you started here, go to Belinda's blog to start at the beginning of the hop.
I decorated two 8x10 shadow boxes for the holidays. I went glitter crazy again!!! LOL! And, I am lovin' it! The glitter shimmers in the light - so perfect for the holidays!
Here is the first shadow box I made. The holly and joy caption are SVGs by My Scrap Chick. Also, I used twine from The Twinery. The paper for both projects is by My Mind's Eye.
The second shadow box is glittery too! I used SVGs by http://freesvgs.blogspot.com/ for this box. I also used iridescent glitter from Martha Stewart Crafts (the little blue stars), sentiment by Fiskars, and gems by Creative Charms.
1. http://beeshiveofdrama.blogspot.com/ - Belinda
2. http://4goofballs.blogspot.com/ - Julieta3. http://cherevansstudio.blogspot.com/ - Cher
4. http://dare2beecreative.blogspot.com/ -Bee
5. http://happycardfactory.blogspot.com/ - Becki
6. http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com/ -Melanie **HERE**
7. http://www.mythoughtsexactly.co/ - Alyssa **NEXT STOP**
8. http://queeniesscrapmad.blogspot.com/ - Tracy
9. http://atuttletime.blogspot.com/ -Angie
Happy hopping and holiday crafting!!!