We went to Ghirardelli Square while in San Francisco and the atmosphere there was so fun, not to mention their sundaes were awesome! I wanted to capture the atmosphere in this layout and I think I accomplished that. When I look at this page, I feel like I am there. I wanted to use all 4X3 pictures across the page, except for the large photo at the top. One of the photos was a 4X6 so I cut it in half to match the others.
I used the Print and Cut functions in SCAL for the "Freeze the Moment" caption on the page. It is so easy to do, I just love it! Just load your paper (any size, as long as it will fit the size of the image) into the printer and print from SCAL, then place at the corner of your mat, load into your Cricut, and cut from SCAL! The only step in between is moving your USB cord from your printer to your Cricut. So easy!
Other materials used:
- Thickers stickers for "Ghirardelli"
- LD Petticoat Black font for "Square" available for purchase at Lettering Delights
- Loopy Ribbon free SVG (behind the title) is available at Life on the Lamb
- "Freeze the Moment" caption and Sundae are from the LD Sweet Treats doodlebat font available for purchase at Scrap N Fonts (sister site to Lettering Delights). Now available as an SVG set here at Lettering Delights!
- Label for the caption was a free SVG by MTC SCAL-E Files
- Striped paper is from the Sweet Stack by DCWV
- Polka dot paper is by DCWV