Happy Mother's Day! Today, my siblings and I are taking our mom out to lunch and I can't wait to give her this card that I made. I am diggin' the vintage feel of this card!
I love to create my own background paper using white or ivory paper, lots of glimmer mist, and digi stamps, and this was my first time adding an embossed stamp. I love how this turned out so I will definitely be adding more embossed stamps to my backgrounds in the future!
- Butterfly silhouette SVG by SVGCuts (cut with Cricut using Sure Cuts A Lot). SVG is no longer available.
- "Mom" digi stamp by Vickie Fernandez (printed on card using Sure Cuts A Lot)
- Star glitter and gold embossing powder by Martha Stewart Crafts
- Glimmer mists in Tiger Lily, Tuscan Sun, Olive Vine, and Riptide
- Pearl accents by Recollections
- Flourish stamp by Stampin' Up!
- Butterfly embossed using Tim Holtz Cracked template and Sizzix Texture Boutique
I have entered this project in the following challenges and link-ups:
Claudia & Company Challenge 81 - Butterflies
More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday - Mother's Day
Paper Cutz Challenge 90 - Mother's Day
Sentimental Sundays Challenge 54 - Anything Goes