Friday, May 13, 2011

Lettering Delights Coupon & Freebies Here!

Hi Everyone!  As many of you know, Lettering Delights is one of my favorite places to shop for SVGs and fonts to use with Sure Cuts A Lot.  I prefer LD's products over the Cricut cartridges available and they are way more affordable!!!  To keep you, my friends, updated on all of LD's promotions (sales, coupons, and freebies), I have decided to list these promos on my blog side bar.  I have included direct links to the sale items and freebies and I will keep this updated as the promos change.  This should make it easier for you to keep track of the promos - especially LD's terrific freebies!!!  I hope you visit often!

Also, if you are new to Lettering Delights and become a member, you will get $40 in free product (including the super cute SVG set below)!  Click HERE to create an account and become a member.  Also, for subscribing to the LD newsletter, you will get 9 free fonts!  Click HERE to subscribe to the newsletter.


I will be back tomorrow with a project to share and to announce the winner of my giveaway for the Disney Blog Hop.  Have a great night!                                        
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment