Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Winner from the Hero Blog Hop!

A big thanks to all of you that stopped by during the We Love Our Heroes Blog Hop.  The cards everyone made were fabulous and I know the soldiers will really appreciate them.  I am so glad to have found Operation Write Home!  I will be making more cards to send to OWH soon. 

The winner of the stamp set by Autumn Leaves is............................................


anitaandbugs said... Beautiful. I love the embossing. I am a new follower. Hugs, Anita

Congratulations Anita!  Please send me an email with your mailing address within the next week so I can get your prize in the mail to you. 

Have a great night!
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment