Friday, October 5, 2012

Fa-BOO-lous Challenge - Entry #2

More fun playing with ghosts for the challenge going on as part of the FA-BOO-LOUS Halloween week at Happy Life Crafty Wife!  This time, I decided to have a ghost that is peeking from the inside of the card.  Isn't he so cute!  If you want to see my 1st entry into the challenge, check out the cuteness HERE.
 
For my second card, I wanted to cut out a portion of the front of the card so it looks like a window.  I used my circle Sizzix dies to cut the circle out of the front of the card and for the border around the circle.
 
To make it look like a window, I put a spooky tree in the background and of course, I had to include a ghost as well!  Both the tree and the ghost are SVGs from the Halloween Town SVG Collection at The Digi Bistro.  I used to design for this company and just love, love, love the cute SVGs that Cher creates.
 

To create the front of the card, I created a collage using papers from the awesome My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween collection.  The 'Happy Halloween' die cut is from this collection as well!  To dress it up a bit more, I added some twine by The Twinery.  I just love all of the neutrals colors with the pop of orange.  So pretty and spooky!


The eyes on the ghost were stamped using the Fright Nights Friends stamp set at My Thoughts Exactly, then I added some gems to make them pop.  Isn't this ghost so cute!  Okay, I apologize for bringing him up again, but isn't he cute???  :)

I have been enjoying all of the Halloween inspiration at Happy Life Crafty Wife this week.  Make sure to check it out too!  Who doesn't love Halloween?  I do!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment