Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Projects & WCMD Unity Challenge #5


Another Unity challenge down for World Card Making Day!  I made the below fall theme card using the little bird from the 'Precious Little One' stamp set by Unity Stamps and Simple Stories.  So far, all of my cards for the WCMD challenges have used the same stamp set.  I am now challenging myself to see if I can make all of my cards using this set - I have 5 more challenges to go!  A challenge within a challenge!  :)

I am also entering this card into the Workout #77 Flag challenge at the Scrap Fit blog for a change to win the latest kit by Paper Issues.


 
I used some chipboard letters by Stampin Up for 'FALL'  I painted them using Ranger paint dabbers, then added some glimmer mist (to add shine), and distress ink to make them look worn.
 
I made flags using a banner die by Papertrey Ink and adhering it to wood sticks.  The papers are are a mixture from My Mind's Eye and My Memory Keepers collections.

I have some other Fall projects to share too!  These used to be on my blog.  With all of the changes I have made to my blog recently, I think I accidentally deleted them.  Enjoy for the first or second time!  :)


 

Mel

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm loving what I see! Especially that oil can signs... SO CUTE! I love your crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects are so fabulous!! Love the designs!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete