Monday, October 29, 2012

Today's FITgirl Spotlight - It's Me!!!!

I am so excited to share that I am featured on the ScrapFIT blog today!  Check it out and learn more about me and my love of papercrafting! 

I received this honor by winning the Step Class #9 Challenge: Paper Piecing!  Here is a pic of my winning card in case you haven't seen it yet!  You can get the details on how I made this card here!


If you haven't been to the ScrapFIT blog yet, stop by and check it out!  They have frequent challenges with awesome inspiration from their DT.  Enter a challenge and you too could be featured on the ScrapFIT blog and win some goodies! 

Mel

4 comments:

  1. Great Post!! Your work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a new Follower of my Blog, Melanie!! So glad to have you in the FITGirl Spotlight at ScrapFIT!! Your work is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your feature, Mel!! This card is so fabulous!! I'm headed to ScrapFIT to check out the details!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Mel! Such a fun Halloween card:) Your work is awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete