Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WCMD Unity Challenge # 6 - Stamp a Border

Hello!  Back again with another card for the challenges going on at the Unity Stamps blog for World Card Making Day!  I made this adorable card for the 'Stamp a Border' challenge.  I love, love, love how adorable the little owl from the 'Precious Little One' stamp set by Unity Stamps and Simple Stories is, that I just had to use him for this challenge.  I also used the 'Cute as a Button' sentiment from this set and cut it out using a Spellbinder's die and My Sizzix Big Kick.

I stamped the owl on different patterned papers from My Mind's Eye, then cut them out using a 3/4" circle punch.  I then placed the punches in a fun way to make a cute border.  I included a banner and scalloped border to round out the border. 

I love how simple this card was to make and how cute it turned out.  I will be back again soon with another card for another Unity challenge!  :)




Oh, by the way, did you notice that I have added my logo to my photos!  Thank you Photoshop!  :)

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment